A house by the sea, an overseas holiday, a comfortable retirement - whatever your plans are for the future, putting money in a savings account alone isn't going to get you there, nor is wishful thinking - or worse, no thinking at all. For most of us, reaching any sort of large financial goal means maximizing your opportunities and investing wisely. In other words, having a comprehensive financial plan.
Why you need Advice
When it comes to planning for the future, many Australians are missing the big picture with their money.
Despite the much-publicised increase in share ownership, many investors (or would-be investors) still have their savings stuck in bank term deposits.
At the opposite end of the spectrum are investors who may be a little too brave in the new world, wasting time and even losing money trading on the internet.
Then there are investors who are so caught up trying to minimise tax each year that they're missing out on long-term growth opportunities, while others forget to take their tax position into account at all. There are also many investors who are genuinely interested in doing the right thing with their money, but don't know where to turn for advice. If you're serious about reaching your long-term lifestyle and financial goals, and you want to make sure you're looking at all your options, see a professional financial adviser. Your adviser can put you in the best seat in the house
Full range of investment and financial services
In today's complex and changing economic and legislative environment, it is imperative to plan for the creation and preservation of wealth.Our advice is proactive and tailored to your particular circumstances. Our investment recommendations are based on thorough economic, financial and investment research. Our financial planning professionals can develop a strategy that includes:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning Advice
- Superannuation and Retirement Planning
- Investment Structures
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Advice
- Corporate Superannuation Services
Achieve your aim of financial security
- To be financially secure and well organised is a goal that is shared by many and achieved by few.
- We can help you achieve this goal by organising your financial affairs and preparing clear financial statements that show your current and future cash flow.
- We can then use this information to design an investment strategy that matches your circumstances.
Your investment edge
- Money management and investment is a full-time occupation and financial planning is essential for anyone who is serious about achieving financial independence.
- We work closely with you to minimise tax and enhance investment returns.
- We don't prepare your tax returns, but we will work with your accountant to plan the best overall tax strategy.
- We don't write your Will, but we will work with your solicitor to help protect your estate from excessive taxation and to maximise financial security for your dependants.
We are happy to assist you and to answer any questions you may have about our full range of products and services.
Call or email us today for more information.